Monday, June 26, 2006
Test
Well we had a fun weekend. BAM (Blacks at Microsoft) had their charity Dawn to Dusk sports day. Rich was team captain for his group and they played flag football, soccer and softball. Let's just say that Microsofter's are known for the brains and not their brawn! They lost every game and Rich is so sore that he couldn't even get out of bed the next morning. But the kids had fun on the bouncy toys and there was free Subway subs and all the drinks you could want. Rich was supposed to substitute for the 17 year old's sunday school class at church, but due to the fact that he couldn't walk, I had to do it instead. I didn't have anything prepared so I just went in and pretty much babysat them. No matter how cool you think you are, you just need to spend 5 minutes with some teenagers and you'll be feeling lame in no time. Man, I felt so uncool. I kept asking them what time it was, I couldn't wait to get out of there. Hope everyone had a good weekend. Diana, hope you raised lots of moolah for your 3 day walk. Danny, glad you didn't get yourself killed. Toodles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment