Today is the day, Fox is 5 yrs old! We had a fun party on Saturday, everyone helped out and it turned out really good. Chad dressed like a pirate and the kids went on a treasure hunt to find Fox's presents (and the goodie bags). Today during the prayer, he asked, " and I hope that I have really fun time being 5" it was hard not to laugh. Thank you Kathy and Mike for coming up and helping out with everything, I couldn't have done it without you. Thanks Rachel and Danny (but we know that it was really just Rachel) for the birthday card, Fox loves getting things in the mail, so that just made his day!
After the party, Kathy and I went to a reception for a daughter of a co-worker in Seattle. It was a lot of fun, we laughed so much! It was a vietnemiese wedding and the food was authentic! We ate: jellyfish, steamed whole fish (Kathy did, I hate fish), sea cucumber, abalone, lots of shrimp, peking duck, seafood birdsnest and last but not least shark fin soup.
Yesterday we signed Fox and Pepper up for preschool and that is set to start on Oct 2nd. I cannot wait!!!!!!!!! Well that's all from us, hope everyone is doing well! Zennie
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe you didn't mention me walking out with my shoes on the wrong feet and wearing my pants garments with my dress and when I sat down by my garments kept showing. So Chad dressed up as a party!!! Are you doing anything today for the birthday boy?
Well I was going to save you the embarrasssment. You forgot to mention when we left that you laughed so hard that you almost pee'd you pants! Today we're doing anything that he wants to do. We already went to the candy shop and he spent some of the money that danny and rachel gave him. After dinner we're going to a park to play and then we're going to watch a movie. Hopefully that will take us up to bedtime.
Post a Comment