Sunday, January 07, 2007

Dr. Appts

Well I took all three kids in for the check up (by the way, I will never do that again, chaos!) and everyone is just peachy! Funny story, though, Fox had to get 3 shots and he was just a mess. He kept asking "Am I going to get a shot?" and I kept saying yes! But he asked like 20 times! After he was done, Olive had to get 4 shots. Fox would cover his ears and start screaming at the top of his lungs when the nurse gave Olive one. We finally had to turn him to the wall so he couldn't see. That just made him scream louder. I'm not even sure if Olive was crying because we couldn't hear anything. What a mess.

Today at church was Olive's first day in nursery. We went in and then I snuck out for the 3rd hour and she was fine when I left. When I picked her up though, she was crying so hard she could hardly breathe. I thought that she would be happy to see me, but she was furious with me. I took her from the nursery worker and she slapped me right across my face! I know this sounds lame, but it kind of stung a little. She didn't stop crying until I rocked her to sleep and hour later! Even in her sleep she's kind of moaning. Nursery workers are saints!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

man zennie! sounds like you have had a hectic couple days. but you are super mom so i know you can handle that. that is funny about fox at the dr and olive in nursery. is pepper in there with her? aurora seems like the nursery here in missouri. she hates going to the nursery in maryland. but this one only had like 5 kids in it last sunday so i think that is why. did you have fun showing kathy's friends around seattle? well hope you guys are doing well!