Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Our first parent-teacher conference
Well the dreaded day arrived and we met with Fox's teacher to get the low down on how he's been doing in class. He's behind in reading and is going to meet with a specialist 4 days a week to help him. He won't be alone, there are 4 kids that will be participating from his class. I think that it will be really good and just what he needs. His behavior is fine, he's "energetic" but he listens and obeys. What more can you ask? His speech is going to be evaluated by a speech therapist and I'm sure he'll need that too. But all in all, it was a really positive meeting ;) I was almost relived, I was afraid that he would be the kid that's out of control and driving the teacher bonkers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
oh how cute that you had your first parent teacher conference! of course fox doesn't drive the teacher bonkers, he's too sweet for that. so he is already supposed to be reading in kindergarten?? that seems early but what the heck do i know? i had to go to a speech therapist when i was in elementary school too. and danny should have gone to one, so now fox can join our club :)
Congratulations on a positive experience. What do you mean, danny should have gone to a speach therapist!!! His speech was fine!
danny has speech impediments! i think they are cute though and they aren't real noticeable. but hey, i'm not the only one who has made comments about it, so ha!
I went to a speach therapist too!
good grief, i have speech impediments, just ask danny, he is always correcting me. zennie thanks for posting the picture! UGHhhhhhhhhhhhh
kathy! its a beautiful picture! what are you ugghhhing about?? i love it.
i dount hav speetch impedemints...i just suck at spelling
Post a Comment