poor ty fell asleep in the bouncer. he looked really cute though. he has been pretty fussy lately so we aren't sure what the deal is but we hope it gets better soon. he has been crying a lot while eating again and that's never fun. but we are just trying to have faith that things will work out for him soon b/c at this point we don't really know what more we can do. we have tried almost every formula out there and the drs don't really seem to know what to do either. hopefully it will pass soon and he will start enjoying eating again. keep us in your prayers!
love you guys and hope you are all well!
love you guys and hope you are all well!



6 comments:
Oh what a cutie! I'm so sorry that's he's still not happy when he eats, that must be soooo stressful! But he doesn't look like he's going without :)
PS: I've had you in my prayers since you married Danny :)
lol, thanks for the prayers!
It breaks my heart that he is suffering! He is such a sweet little baby. He is always in my prayers. I don't know why I haven't thought of this before but maybe our family could have a special fast for him next fast sunday. I know all my sisters and brothers familys would fast also. Kathy
that sounds like an awesome idea kathy! danny and i always fast for him, on the fast sundays but we should have thought to ask the family to fast too. good thinking!! i will tell my family too. i guess the next fast sunday will be jan 6th. so lets plan to do it then. thanks and love you guys!
such a cutie Rachel, you should have told me about your blog sooner! It is fun to see pictures of the kids. I love how he is still holding onto the leg of his toy. I am sorry to hear that he is having a hard time eating, I hope it is getting better. We need to chat, it has been too long. Love you guys!
Post a Comment