Tuesday, September 09, 2008

washington

went to washington for a long weekend and had so much fun! aurora loved playing with her cousins and being with grandma. diana had her baby (little georgia) while we were there. we hung out with family a lot and went to the byu vs. uw game.
here we are at the game. ty did pretty well and even managed to get a nap in during the game.
 

ty's first reaction to grandma. but he warmed up real quick.
 

aurora trying to kiss olive
 

cute fox
 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Alexis said...

Your pictures are so cute! Dustin was telling me how you were going to the BYU game...he was pretty jealous! I am glad things are going good!

Megan said...

J was so jealous Danny was at the game. He tried calling but Danny had his phone off (as he SHOULD!!) Glad you guys had so much fun! :)

Forsythe said...

Looks like a fun trip, I love the picture of you thre with the Y shirts on. Family is always fun! See you tomorrow night!

Jody said...

You guys (or should I say Danny) are hard core blue! Heard it was a great game to be at!

Bonny said...

So glad your trip was so fun! How fun for Ty and Aurora to have all those cousins around. I agree, the picture of you guys in your BYU shirts is really cute.

it's just lisa said...

i was just wondering what the Y on your shirts stood for.