well i just can't get motivated to keep up with the blog any more; i was never that great with it anyway. so it is time to say goodbye...
don't worry nana and grandma, i will keep sending pics through email. and if there is anyone else out there, other than the fam, who wants me to email pics just let me know.
miss and love you all!! over and out!
xoxo!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
I want pictures to keep up with my BR and her cute family! My email is changing soon... leatame@gmail.com it will be! Miss you!
What the crap? What, is the blog sucking your bank account dry or something? Post once a year if you must, but that's no reason to shut it down. Such a dramatic solution to a small problem....
I second Abby!!! I'm so sad to hear this news! I hope you reconsider--even if it means posting once in a blue moon. We miss you!!!
NOOOOOO!!! HOw am I suppose to know what my best friend is up to and her cute kids. Maybe if enough of us protest we can motivate you to post once inawhile! Love ya girl!
I second everyone's complaints. But if you MUST shut it down, please keep us on your email list!!!!
Yo. KIT- keep in touch. 2good 2be 4ever.
No, wait. I think it's 2good 2be
4gotten. I remember writing something like that in people's yearbooks back in jr high. I totally understand if you are just sick of the blog world. All you need to do to pacify us old ward friends is to move back. We wouldnt ask for anything more.
hello... yes, I want pictures! you are going to be spending just as much time sending pics as you will a blog... but, I understand, friend. Sometimes I wonder if it is worth staying up until midnight - like I am now, just to do a blog post! Miss you!
Oh shush! You are not. I'm calling your bluff. You better not! My email can't upload lots of pics here in Budapest so I NEED the blogging world. Don't Give up! Remember the book, The Little Engine that Could? Okay, so that was a REALLY lame way to motivate you to stay, but I am trying... sigh.
Petition anyone?
Yes, I do agree with everyone's comments, b/c so sorry! I secretly stock your blog all the time to keep up with you Devines!!!!
(hey I rhymed)....
I will sign that petition
Mindy, Rex and Braxton
No!! You can't shut down. We need to see your little ones and I want to still see you! I think you had better re-think your decision! love you!
Rach, this is your mother, get with the program and update this blog!!!! Don't make me come down there, do you hear me????? I want to see some posts SOON!!! Love you gobs!!! XOXOXOXO, Your Mom!!!
i hear you sister! it takes a lot of effort for me to blog as well.... if you notice i do super blogs like once a month... just a few posts with what we have bee up to. its much easier. anyhoo.... if you can, we'd love to still read about you guys! miss you and love you!
WHAT!?!?!?! NO!!!!!
I miss this blog!
I like your mom. I bet we would be friends... :)
Post a Comment