The kids walked in the Pet Parade, it was so much fun, next year we're going all out! Olive's favorite part was the ice cream sandwich they handed out at the end. The wagon in front of us was throwing out candy and my kids kept running to the sidewalk to try and get some and it kept holding up the parade, because I would have to run and pull them back. Lots of people had their animals, there were horses, goats, dogs, cats, rats, rabbits, chickens and some of them had the cutest costumes on them! Next year we're going to do something really creative with Franklin.
Kathy came up on Saturday and pruned my rosebushes, cleaned our driveway, made cookies, moved my china cabinet in the house, washed my windows, cleaned the kids rooms,

did our laundry, washed dishes, picked up our backyard, am I forgetting anything Kathy? I probably am. When she left, the kids cried for hours, we finally put them to bed at 8 and they fell right to sleep. I wish that Danny and Rachel could live closer to us, but on the other hand, I like having Grandma all to myself :)
1 comment:
really cute zennie! sounds like fun!! and yeah, it would be nice to have a grandma around to help out! lucky you; i can handle my own cleaning since we have a tiny apt, but a babysitter everyone once and awhile would sure be nice!!! how'd the cookies turn out?
Post a Comment