It's not as hard as I thought it was gonna be, but then again Im only taking GE classes. My favorite class has to be my Book of Mormon class. My teacher is very good and we basically strengthen our testimonies everyday we go to class. My math class is too easy...it's seriously like 8th grade math. The only thing I ever do for homework is read, read my sociology textbook, literature textbook, or the Book of Mormon. And then occasionally an hour of baby math. But it's really easy to get all my work done cause i have so much time...so i can have time to procrastinate, do my homework, and hang out. Im pretty good friends with the guy across the hall from me. But my roommate....seriously, I thought I was a vain guy before came here, I really did....I had no idea of the definition of vain. I feel like i dont even care about myself compared to him. But yeah, he thinks he has his way with the ladies....we went to one of the girls appartment that he met....the next day I got her number. Last night we had our first flag football game at 10 o'clock at night! We lost...but i had a sweet touchdown catch, two interceptions, and a sack...so i felt ok about the game. Oh and couple guys in my dorm are reading your stephanie meyer books...i told them to go to Heritage Hall (girl dorms) if they're going to read that. Thats pretty much college right now though....I cant wait for Saturday though...i got a ride from the advertising on the bulletin board. Yup Im gonna go read tho...so later.
This is Idaho for you.
Me and Garrett got some sweet sweaters at the D.I. for sunday...his came up as a womans sweater on the register
Meet JordanPackard...pretty boy

This is where Derek sleeps.
My scab came off during the night...our RA has to come check to see if our rooms are clean today...im gonna leave my covers off my sheats...hehehe
2 comments:
It is about time!!!!!! Love the pictures, especially Idaho. I think the picture of the bed is when I made it. I don't think Derek every makes his bed!!! Where did you get a scab from! Love you, Mom
I'm glad you're having fun, well as much fun as you can in Idaho :) Your roommate looks kind of pretty in a girlie way. The kiddos miss you, they tell everyone that you moved away to college. Well actually, Pepper says that you moved to college in Sammamish.
Post a Comment