Tuesday, September 18, 2007

cute kids

Here are the pictures I took in Maryland. Can you believe I am finally posting them. I am not as good a photographer as Rachel or Zennie but we will just blame it on an inferior camera. Love the pictures you guys post. I forget to look at the blog sometimes but am going to do better. Just got through putting mike's vw on autotrader. that took awhile now I am off to cubscouts. Love, Kathy


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rachel said...

thanks for posting the pictures kathy!! we miss you here:( i didn't know you were selling mike's car?? or are you just trading it for something else?
and zennie, can you believe that byu shirt aurora is wearing is the one you got her. its like size 6months or something. when danny goes out to the game this weekend he is going to stock up on byu apparel:)