here are a few pictures of christmas in missouri. the first is all the cousins in their christmas outfits. the second is of danny, me, jamie and bryan all dressed up, right before our fancy dinner date:) the third is of aurora just a couple days ago after danny found her playing in my makeup. and the last is ty with papa.
hope you are all doing well and thank you all for fasting for ty.
love you!
hope you are all doing well and thank you all for fasting for ty.
love you!




3 comments:
Rachel, your kids are darling. You are so skinny! I am sorry to hear about Ty. Lisa and Brett were over last night and they tole me what they knew. I hope everything goes ok. We will keep you in our prayers. Love you and your family!
-Chelsea-
I love Aurora's make up, she did a pretty good job :) Let us know how Ty's doing when you find anything out.
Rachel, thanks for posting the pictures. You all look beautiful. Ty sure looks healthy and happy!! I would think Ty and Olive are a pair. They both love to get into makeup!!!! Kathy
Post a Comment