well since no one has put any pictures up lately i figured i would. the first 2 are of ty on the counter. his favorite seat. i think he likes it b/c it puts him at eye level with me. so anytime i am doing something over by the sink, ty has to be sitting up there with me or he cries.
i found aurora with the camera the other day. i didn't realize she had taken any pictures until i found this one.



3 comments:
Ty is one handsome kid!!!! What are older siblings for if not to torture the younger ones? Aurora is just doing her job. Luckily for me so far, Olive has only acknowledged Crew's presence once.
Ty is SO CUTE! What a handsome little boy you have, I would want him on my kitchen counter too. Miss you girl!
I just love Ty! What a cutie! He is getting so big and sitting so well. I love that picture of Aurora and so do the kids. Olivia just said "she looks like a fun friend I want to play with her."
Post a Comment