Love the pictures!!! They are so cute!! And the weather looks beautiful. It is freezing here.
If you took the manure truck out of the picture, it's kind of precious how Aurora has her arm around Ty :)
That is cute! I was putting manure on my flower beds the other day and Blake crawled up and popped a chunk in his mouth before I could stop him. GROSS! He seemed to like it and went for more, but I made sure I was ready to pick him up!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love the pictures!!! They are so cute!! And the weather looks beautiful. It is freezing here.
If you took the manure truck out of the picture, it's kind of precious how Aurora has her arm around Ty :)
That is cute! I was putting manure on my flower beds the other day and Blake crawled up and popped a chunk in his mouth before I could stop him. GROSS! He seemed to like it and went for more, but I made sure I was ready to pick him up!
Post a Comment