Friday, December 05, 2008

cupcake bites!

i learned how to make these from bakerella.blogspot.com. its a fun baking blog. and i decided to post a couple pictures b/c i know danny won't appreciate their cuteness. hopefully some of you will :)

 

 
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Kathy said...

Rach, those are the cutest things I've seen!!! Do they taste good? I bet Aurora will appreciate them and Ty too, eating them anyway!!! You always make the cutest things. I love you all tons and miss you even more!!! XOXOXO, Mom

Kathy said...

Rachel, they turned out awesome. Love how you decorated them. I am sure they will be a big hit at your ward party! Kathy

Forsythe said...

Those are way cute! They look like they sould be sold in a bakery. How do they taste? See you tomorrow for lunch

Alexis said...

Those are really cute! I will have to check out that website.

Bonny said...

Very, very cute, Rachel. What kind of cake is it inside? You are so talented--you know how Ryan was always saying you should start your own business!

Lea Tame said...

So cute! Do we want to get together Monday?

Megan said...

Cute..YES!!! And now I am even more hungry for treats! Those look delicious!

Monique said...

mmmm send one my way! Deeee-licious!

Brett and Lisa said...

VERY cute! I wish I could eat one! How did your talk go? i am sure that it was GREAT!!