Monday, December 29, 2008

surprise!

aurora got a haircut. i can't believe she agreed to it b/c every time i have talked to her about cutting it she says that her hair must be long like a princess! but more unbelievable than that was her comment after she saw how short it was. "can you cut it shorter...like aunt zennie's!"

the new 'do:
 

 

aunt zennie's hair: (beautiful hair! but see why i was surprised??)
 
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Monique said...

I love your updates!!! Everyone looked so happy. What fun times you have had. I love the way you packed ty in for the pic. lol. :)

Alexis said...

Her hair looks so cute!

Bonny said...

Beautiful haircut! Did you cut it? If so, you did a great job!!!

Danae said...

How funny we were doing the same thing yesterday! The boys got hair cuts, but not because they wanted them but because Ethan cut his and it was beyond repair. Better him then Olivia though! She looks adorable either way!

Megan said...

Her hair looks awesome!

Abby said...

Hey, great haircut! And I like Aunt Zennie's, too, although I think it's a tad early to experiment that far.

Jody said...

Wow! Cute haircut! I love it! And how nice that Aurora was ready for it, too.

Kathy said...

Rach, I love the haircut!!! She looks beautiful! I am also surprised because when I was there in November, I remember her looking in the mirror, the fridge, the window on the door, wherever she could get a reflections of herself and swinging her hair side to side. She told me she loved her hair. :) She is a cutie and give her a hug from Nana and tell her I love it and she still looks like a princess!!! Jamie wants to cut Grace's hair because it isn't real thick and she thinks she looks good with short hair, I can't wait to show her these pictures. Love you all tons and miss you tons too!!! XOXOXOXO, Mom

b + j = calculus said...

well, aurora inspired grace... so, i took her to get her haircut... she said she wanted it short like aurora's! however, she cried hysterically afterwards because she was afraid it would never grow back. after a few hours of convincing her it looked beautiful and would grow back, she finally likes it!

Team C said...

Very cute haircut. We had so much fun with you guys tubing. Wish it could have lasted longer. We'll definitely have to get together again. What a cute family.