here is danny with jeremy guthrie; a pitcher for the orioles. they know each other from their freshman year at byu. ty looks very impressed.
here we are enjoying the game. we went to the game on "mormon night" so we got cheap tickets and got to sit by all of our friends from church.
ty was not excited about the candle, the cake, or anything on his birthday. he did like it when my mom, dad, aaron, jamie, grace and raegan all sang to him over the phone. we are horrible parents b/c we didn't even get him a gift to open. i guess we are just in packing mode and figured we didn't need another toy lying around the house. he would have wanted to play with the wrapping paper more than the toy anyway. :)
here is danny and aurora singing to ty. don't mind danny's scary look on his face. it was the best picture we had of ty so i had to post it. sorry danny. (not that he ever looks at the blog anyway)
love you all and hope everyone is enjoying the holiday weekend!




5 comments:
Thanks for the pictures. Hopefully when I get the camera (hint, hint) I can post some pictures. Poor Ty, I am sure he didn't miss the presents but I will definately have some for him to open when you come to visit in September. That is really a cool picture of Danny with his friend. I am impressed!!!
i guess i am going to have to take matters into my own hands to get you the stinkin camera and pressure cooker thingy.
oh and i also meant to mention in my post that our camera battery died that is why we don't have more pictures of ty with the cake.
Oh Happy Birthday Ty, I am the worst Aunt in the world, I totally forgot his birthday! I'll have to get him something extra special when you guys come out in Sept :)
Well I can tell you Marigold probably won't have much of a 1st birthday either, with another one's arrival I think it will just be too much. We will see.... Cute pic's and we are excited to see you in Sept. Who know's maybe baby georgia will come early so you can see her too. Wouldn't that be crazy if she came on Sept. 2nd, it sure would be easy to keep track of this bunch of grandkids and their birthdays. I doubt it will happen, considering Marigold was a self enduced 1 week late. =(
Happy Birthday Ty! Such a cutie and Rachel you llok gorgeous just like always. Excited to hear you are packing that means we get to se you sooner!
Post a Comment