we went and saw chelsea up in south jordan last night. she has a little boy blake and another on the way in december.
the kids had a lot of fun in the baby pool.
the kids had a lot of fun in the baby pool.
here we all are together. chelsea's husband is john. it was so fun to see her again! it had been over 4 years!
love you chels!
love you chels!



2 comments:
Rachie, I am so glad that you get to see Chelsea! I didn't know she was expecting a baby, very cool and the same time as Jamie. Tell her I said "HI". Her little family is very cute.
Love you all and miss you tons!!!
Mom
Thanks for the post Rachel, you are too nice! It was fun to see you. I will call you soon so we can get together again!
Post a Comment