Monday, July 21, 2008

trip to missouri

well my camera ran out of batteries so i only got pictures from half of our trip. we had a really fun time though!



aurora with crimped hair!! i found my old crimper and couldn't resist. hehehe.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Forsythe said...

Looks like a fun trip, anything to keep cool in MO! Such cute kiddos, you need to make sure you get pictures of you adults too, but I know it is hard when the kids are so darn cute!

Bonny said...

Looks like you guys had a fantastic time! So fun for Aurora to get so much cousin time in. Hope you guys are settling in well in Utah and that the flight went ok.
--Bonny

Kathy said...

Thanks for all the cute pictures. The kids are adorable. Can't wait to see pictures of your new house. I bet the kids are having a ball! Best of all there is only one hour time difference instead of 3. My house is mess, I have a lot of work to do before sunday. Love, Kathy