Friday, October 10, 2008

aurora at the party:

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Megan said...

LOL! She is too cute!!!

Kathy said...

How did you end up with such a shy little girl. Ty's shyness must be rubbing off on her. Love them both anyway and especially those lovely dance moves. Grandma Devine

it's just lisa said...

Those pictures of her dancing at home are AWESOME! So has got herself some grace.

Fun post. Are you thinking about putting Ty in dance too?

it's just lisa said...

opps. I meant to say "She has got herself some grace."

now that is a much better sentance. (wink wink)

Kathy said...

Rachel, she is so much like you! Actually she is JUST like you were, cute, shy, girly, princess-like, loved to dress up, loved cool shoes, loved to look beautiful and loved shoes that clicked when you walked. Yep, I'd say, "Like mother, like daughter!" I love those pictures!!! Love you and miss you gobs!!! Kisses & hugs to all! XOXOXOXO, Mom