chelsea and i made these cute stars to hang on your front door. i love them! we can't take the credit b/c we stole the idea from someone else's blog. i made one for each season.
fall:
winter:
spring:
summer:
yea that i have someone who loves to craft with me!! thanks for helping chels!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
They turned out way cute, I like the paper you used for sinter. And the fat ribbon looks good! I will have to go get me some of that!
Cute, cute, cute! I can't decide which one is my favorite. Glad you have a fellow crafter nearby. :)
They all turned out so cute! I want to make one!
Rachel those are adorable! What a fun way to dress up your door for each new season!
Who cares if you stole the idea--your execution was great! They look really nice.
Love the stars Rachel! Great idea! Finding the ideas is half the battle. Thanks for sharing! Kathy
Rach, I can't wait to make these! Great job you did, my little crafty girl!! Love you and miss you tons! XOXOXO, Mom
Rachel,
I love them. Can you send me instructions. We are getting a new front door. They would look great on it. Thanks. Diana
Rachel,
I love them. Can you send me instructions. We are getting a new front door. They would look great on it. Thanks. Diana
yay! they look so good! i can't wait to do mine!
I need a play by play on how to make these!! Thanks! :) So adorable.
Post a Comment