well not really, i tagged myself b/c i thought it would be fun.
here goes:
4 RANDOM THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MY HUSBAND:
1-he can always make me laugh, even when i don't want to.
2-when he comes home from work he really tries to put my, aurora, and ty's needs before his own.
3-he is a good cook.
4-his knowledge and love of the gospel.
4 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1-golden chain gang: this was a little kiosk in the middle of our mall in jc. my job title was "chain maker."
2-capitol 8 theaters: concessions worker, and ticker tearer. fun job. lots of free popcorn and soda.
3-byu catering: we catered all sorts of events at byu. again, lots of free food.
4-riverside country club: i was a busser for all the fancy schmancy's in provo. and do we see a pattern, lots of delish food! i mean we are talking awesome food here.
4 MOVIES I'VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE:
(practically every movie i've ever watched, i've seen more than once so these are the first 4 that come into my head)
1-gone with the wind
2-clue
3-the holiday
4-juno
4 TV SHOWS I WATCH:
1-project runway
2-what not to wear
3-anything on the food network
4-mickey mouse clubhouse (aurora's new fave)
4 PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
1-mom
2-bonny
3-kathy
4-jamie
4 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1-those tortillas from costco that you have to cook yourself. yummmmmm!
2-sopapillas-ALL TIME FAVORITE FOOD OF MY LIFE. made by: mamacita
3-potatoes cooked virtually any way known to man
4-chicken enchilada casserole
4 PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT:
1-spain
2-greece
3-hawaii
4-nyc...again!
4 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IN THE COMING YEAR:
1-aaron's mission in november
2-new adventures in january...georgia, probably.
3-jamie's bambino coming in december
4-seeing family, whenever that may be!
4 PEOPLE I TAG:
1-jamie h.
2-chels f.
3-lisa white
4-megan petty
Thursday, October 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What I wasn't tagged! At least I was on your list for emailing you!
Just have to add the 4 shows I have watched too many times to count!
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. A few good men (TV not R rated version)
3. Dave
4. Something about Bob
That was fun to read! Like Kathy, glad I was on the list of people who email you. =)
woops, sorry kathy. i almost tagged you. so i am tagging you now.
and i didn't tag bonny b/c i figured i would try to tag people who don't read kristin's blog...
but heck, i tagged myself so i say everyone is tagged :)
yeah - one of my favorite memories of you is you watching princess diearies OVER AND OVER!! plus... who is lisa white?? JK - I know it is me!
Wow! You really have had a lot of food-oriented jobs. Good thing Danny is a good cook! ;)
I was tagged!! Sweet!! I will do it when I can....I wish your new adventure was moving to Northern VA but whatever! :) We just miss you guys! :)
Post a Comment