some pics of dropping aaron off at the mtc. he will spend 3 weeks in the provo mtc and then head down to the peru mtc for another 6 weeks. he is in the arequipa, peru mission.
texting friends until the last second
mama will miss her baby
lookin like a missionary now!
outfitted with his tag and dork dot (or "celestial dot" as the mtc mission president called it)
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Okay Rach, I started crying all over again! I miss that kid! Thank you for a wonderful week in Utah, and thanks for ordering up that TERRIFIC weather we had, I think I want to move there. :) We miss you all like crazy and love you tons too! XOXOXOXO, Mom
My mom said that Aaron was leaving and that Chris was headed to your house for the farewell! It looks like everyone had a wonderful time.
Post a Comment