The costumes turned out darling! Bam-bam is so precious! Great Job Rachel!
I can't believe the weather cooperated--especially since you've already had a snowfall!
AWWW, so cute!
I want to eat them up!!! I can't wait to get there so I can love up on them. They are going to be sick of me by the time I leave. :) Love you all tons and tons!!! Mom
i love the picture of them walking together! i miss them!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The costumes turned out darling! Bam-bam is so precious! Great Job Rachel!
I can't believe the weather cooperated--especially since you've already had a snowfall!
AWWW, so cute!
I want to eat them up!!! I can't wait to get there so I can love up on them. They are going to be sick of me by the time I leave. :) Love you all tons and tons!!! Mom
i love the picture of them walking together! i miss them!
Post a Comment