Sunday, November 02, 2008

pretty close huh??

 

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Alexis said...

He is such a cutie! I love his costume!

Bonny said...

They both look so adorable! Great job on their costumes!!! Aurora looks so pretty and Ty looks just like Bam-Bam. I love the picture of them walking together. Hope you had a fun Halloween!

Jody said...

You did such a great job on the costumes! Ty is adorable! Hope the kids had fun trick or treating!

Diana and James said...

VERY CUTE!!! THEY BOTH LOOK ADORABLE!

Kathy said...

Very cute costumes! Bam bam's is definate unique! The last picture is priceless!

Megan said...

Ohhh...so thats what Bamm Bamm is supossed to look like! :) He is so flippin cute! Awesome Job Rachel!

Kathy said...

Rach, I have to hand it to you, you picked the perfect costume for Ty!! Dad said, boy, Ty is going to be a big boy! I said, like Aaron, and he said, maybe so. Of course Aaron was thrilled to hear that. :)
Can't wait to see you next week. Give everyone a great big hug from Nana!!!

b + j = calculus said...

man alive! totally cute! i wish we could be there with you guys next week!

it's just lisa said...

OH Rachel! I am dying for another posty update on your fam fam family!