
I have decided since Lola is too big for dog Clothing, that she must accessorize. So I felt that Doggles would be appropriate when she rides in the back of the truck, so the wind doesn't get in her eyes. She is learning to like them, I think.
I start my new job on Monday Aug 7th. For those of you who don't know and am now a marketing associate for the food distributor SYSCO. I will be selling in the Downtown seattle area to all of the resturants there. I am really excited. I went and bought 10 new suits, and a closet organizer so I have some place to put all of them. They were on major sale at macy's and they were buy one get one free. What a deal, so I bought just about everyone that they had in my size.
Hope everyone is well. Love you, Diana
1 comment:
lola looks very stylish and cute! and congrats on your new job. sounds like a lot of fun to be in downtown seattle and in all the cool restaurants. you will be great! hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment