Friday, July 28, 2006

Mice

Well guess who has a rodent problem? That's right, we came home from kathy's to find mice in our pantry. Franklin being the brute that he is, caught one and killed it, which made Fox cry. I vacuumed yesterday and mopped and then woke up this morning to find droppings in my living room and kitchen! Eeewwww! Disgusting! The exterminator is coming out tomorrow.

Other than the mice problem, we're pretty much doing nothing this weekend. Rich has class all day saturday and we'll probably mow the lawn or something. Hope that Danny and Rachel have fun at the beach, that sounds like so much fun, what a good idea! Eww I can hear a mouse running in the walls, I think I just regurgitated my dinner. Diana, congrats on your new job, it sounds soooo perfect for you!

Pepper may act like the little angel, but today she gave Fox a fat lip! She threw a rock the size of a baseball at his face (while she was only a few feet away from him) and chipped his front tooth. He calls it his pimple, even though I keep telling him it's a fat lip.

Anyways have fun this weekend everyone! Zennie
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rachel said...

if the mice/rats are in the walls just make sure they don't die in there ( by putting pellets down or something like that) b/c that's what my parents did once and the house smelled for MONTHS!