I made a fondant cake for Olive's birthday and it turned out really cute, but not so tasty. But that's okay, Franklin ate all of the leftovers anyways. We're going to open presents when Rich comes home (mostly because I haven't got around to buying anything yet and grandma gave her cash) and then he won't feel so left out of the festivities.
We couldn't get many decent pictures of Olive in her birthday dress (you may remember it from when Pepper wore it), but there were some cute ones in the hundreds that I took. That girl is just on the move and never wants to look at the camera.
2 comments:
good job zennie!!! looks perfect and you kneaded it by hand! i'm so impressed muscle woman! i love the little cutouts too. and i'm sure it tasted great!! i thought the fondant tastes good, what did you think? its a bit overwhelming to eat it all but the first couple bites are nice and sugary :) have fun when rich comes home! and happy birthday to olive!! her dress is adorable!
Zennie, you were suppose to crop me out of the picture! Did you check out the smile on Mike's face. It has been a long time since I have seen a smile like that. Zennie bought the mirror of Craig's list and will put in her bathroom downstairs. I loved the picture of Franklin licking his chops! Rachel the foundant did taste good, kind of like salt water taffy, but a lot of work! Looks like a beatuiful day outside.
Post a Comment