Thursday, July 19, 2007

nana, papa, and aaron visit; ty's blessing; melissa devine

well just a few pictures of what we have been up to. my mom dad and aaron came for a visit and we blessed ty last sunday. he wore aaron's baby blessing outfit...its a tad yellowish but what can you expect with it being 18 yrs old. danny gave him a really great blessing! wish you all could have been here for it.
for fhe on monday we went down to the dc temple and met up with melissa. she lives in arlington and is looking for a job. she was so nice and fun to visit with. i hope we will get to see her a lot!
well hope you guys are all doing well! danny is off at ym camp for the next couple days so we are trying to survive here at home without him. you really are a super woman zennie, b/c i know you do this all the time when rich is gone on business. i hate it and it stresses me out. anyway, i admire you for doing it so much. miss and love you all!!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

zrd222 said...

Love the pics, it's the first time I've seen Ty's eyes open! He's a cutie for sure! Your family looks really good, I can't believe that Aaron and Derek are going off to college, time just flew by! I know that you'll do great when Danny is gone, sometimes it's easier not having to clean up after one more person :)

Kathy said...

Ditto what Zennie said. Aaron looks tall and in great shape. You look very good too rachel. Derek is off to Leavenworth for the river trip and I am going to Cour d'alene for a singles conference with a couple of sisters from the ward. Hopefully I will remember to take some pictures to post on the blog. Kathy