Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Whoops

Forgot to say when I am due. Feb 11th. So I just started the 12th week and I have a dr. appt on Thurs so he can tell me how big I'm getting. I'm already starting to wear maternity clothes, my tummy is sticking out there a bit. I'm not huge, but it's uncomfortable wearing my clothes already :( It's nice having Rich home since Sunday at 11 pm! Don't even get me started on picking him up from the airport, I'll just say that his flight was supposed to get in at 8 pm! But he leaves again tomorrow morning for a few days to Texas for work.

Olive is a self declared nudist. You turn around and she has stripped down to her birthday suit. Other than that, she's saying more words, still kind of slurred, but atleast she's trying now :) I went to Coscto the other day and was accosted by 3 old ladies just drooling over my kids. They kept telling me, "God bless you dear, God bless you!" and then they would leave to go get more samples. We would see them in another isle and the same thing would happen again. By the time we checked out, Olive was so comfortable with them, she even gave them a kiss! That made their day!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

thanks for posting zennie! i am excited to find out what you are having and i can't believe we still have to wait 8 weeks or so! any gut feelings about what it will be??
that was a cute story about costco. i miss those cute kiddos! give them a big hug and kiss from aunt rachel. aurora loves to see pictures of them.
that stinks that rich has to leave again but at least its only a couple days.
hey, when is diana's shower?? i wish i could be there for it. i bet she will get all sorts of cute things!
ty weighs at least 10 lbs but probably more at this point. i'll have to let you know at his next dr visit, which is next monday. definitely a chunk! which is kind of fun b/c aurora didn't really have any chub.
ok, hope you have a great week!
love,
rachel

Rachel said...

i forgot to tell you about the stroller. yes, ours is super duper heavy, but i still love it. its not side by side, its a tandem one and its graco, but a new version so its not as big as the older models. i love everything about it except the weight issue. and yeah, it does take up quite a bit of space.