Thursday, July 26, 2007

Poor little guy!

That's so sad about Ty, it's so hard (and frustrating) not knowing what's wrong and why they're crying! So at least now you know and eventually he'll grow out of it. Rachel, you're amazing, I don't think that I would be strong enough to keep my sanity if my babies did anything more than eat and sleep when they're newborns! I hope that things get better soon for him, his poor little tummy and throat!

I'm almost through the first semester and feeling so much better and starting to get my energy back too. Yay! We just picked up Pepper's dance pictures and she is sooooo cute, so I'll send one out to you guys (and Fox's T-ball pic). Rich has been in New York since last Friday for school stuff. He's so busy with school and work, but is enjoying everything that he gets to do at his new job. He'll be back on Sunday night and we can't wait, the kids and I miss him so much. Fox starts school in a month and I'm trying to keep myself together, I'm going to miss him so and I'm still having trouble "letting go" as Rich puts it.

Kathy any pics of your singles weekend? I haven't seen any yet...

No comments: