We're almost there! Only about 8 more weeks. I'm hangin in there. Baby Marigold is kicking and flipping around, doing a lot of movin around. James has the house back in order, we are under a big remodel. Marigold's room is all put together and ready to move in after the baby shower next weekend. I am large and not really into the pictures of myself right now, sorry. Hopefully shortly after the baby I will be in a photo, it's a goal of mine. But then again all you will really care about seeing is my little baby Marigold. I tried to tell the docter I will be having her early since Ty was early, I thought that sounded like a nice plan. Rachel, Ty is so cute I am sorry to hear about the complications. Hopefully nothing else comes up. When do you think you'll make it back here?
Next posting will feature pic's one hot babe, not me.
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment