we went on a really had hike on saturday, near timp. and no, it wasn't the 9 mile each way hike...it was the 2 mile each way hike. and yes, i almost died. but i did it and that's all that matters.
the last two pics are of the kids at the park.
hope everyone is doing well!!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Wow, Rachel! I'm impressed you did the hike while carrying Ty on your back! I always blame the difficulty of a hike on altitude, carrying a child, the unbelievable heat, etc.... However, here in Maryland, the whole altitude excuse is kind of hard to use. Way to go! Can't wait to see the pictures from the 9 mile hike. ;)
You go, girl! That's so fun that you do all that hiking as a family. You guys are creating such great memories out there!
P.S. All those walks to GORC should have been good training for these hikes, right?
You guys are nuts! I would die before I would climb a mountain with a child on my back! Sounds like pure torture to me! The view is awesome though! Love the pictures. Mom Devine
I woud not have been able to do it. You sure are brave to try and have guts to get all the way to the top. See you on SAt!
oh my gosh... you did it with a kid on your back!? That is intense! Good job! That picture of you guys on the top is SO pretty! Chels, Millie and I tried the 9 mile one... it was a nightmare and funny all at the same time. We didn't make it. WE huddled together in this fort thing about halfway up until the sun came up. Oh yeah, we started at midnight... how dumb were we?
Post a Comment