Fun. Don't you just love summer? So much to do, so much to see. Aurora's hair looks cute.
That looks like a great place for kids--and adults for that matter. :) From the pictures, it looks like Aurora and Ty had a fun time. (And I agree with Lisa--cute hair!)
OHHHHH, I miss my babies!!!! They are so beautiful, give them lots of love from Nana!!! Love you guys and miss you!! XOXOXO, Mom
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Fun. Don't you just love summer? So much to do, so much to see. Aurora's hair looks cute.
That looks like a great place for kids--and adults for that matter. :) From the pictures, it looks like Aurora and Ty had a fun time. (And I agree with Lisa--cute hair!)
OHHHHH, I miss my babies!!!! They are so beautiful, give them lots of love from Nana!!! Love you guys and miss you!! XOXOXO, Mom
Post a Comment