i think ty's outfit is so cute so i wanted to take some pictures of the kids before church. i told aurora to "just look normal" in this picture. and this was her interpretation of that...
and here is ty trying to eat a rock. why are pictures so hard??? but at least you can see his cute outfit :)


5 comments:
The hike looks like fun, and Ty's outfit is darling. Thanks for having us over last night it was fun. Sorry we stayed so late. Love ya guys!
I laughed so hard about Aurora's "normal" face. Cute family pictures!
I made a comment today about my sister visiting my mom in Utah. (I think the exact comment might have been that Alex was saying at my mom's house.) Evelyn got really excited and said, "Like Aurora?" She's still convinced that you're living at my parents' house. Evelyn sure hopes you're enjoying your visit with grandma. :)
Looks like you guys are having so much fun! Love Ty's outfit! He is a cutie!! Is it just me or is hair much lighter then a month ago?
I love to see the pictures on your blog. You guys look great!! I love Aurora's face too. She is so silly.
AWWW... so cute! I love Ty's outfit! I am glad you like hiking. It is better as a parent I think!
Post a Comment