I have been without a phone for almost 2 weeks! The only way I get my information is from the blog! What has Aurora been up to? I don't care if you write about her picking her nose, I want to hear about it!!! By the way, that is Olive's new favorite past time :) Diana are you there? Did you get beaten up by a competitor? Don't make me email you mom and tell her that James got a call from the Maple Valley Fire Station.... I'll spread rumors if I have to get someone to post something! Desperate times call for desperate measures....
Well if anyone was wondering about us... Fox and Pepper love preschool, Olive screams now when we leave, she wants to stay and play too. Olive and I went to the library while the other two were in school and that lasted about 2 seconds. She was tearing all the books down, didn't want to read them, just to run around and drop them and then go back for more.
Rich had a good time in Utah at the BYU game, visiting with the Harpers and just relaxing. Beth and Hutch own a nice house in Eagle Mtn, are expecting their second child (ultrasound at the end of the month) and ironically are driving the same car as us (Mazda5 aka the space shuttle). Daxton is almost 2 and a total daddy's boy, poor Beth does all the work and gets no credit...
The weather has been gorgeous here, the kids play outside a lot and I've been getting our yard ready for winter. Fox had another growth spurt so the clothes I bought him a few months ago, are now highwaters and his shoes are too small (again!). Well have a nice weekend everyone and please post something!
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is so funny about olive and library. aurora is the same way. not interested in reading any books just loves to run around and make as much noise as possible. i don't try to take her anymore b/c of all the stares.
aurora has discovered her nose too and loves to dig around.
glad fox and pepper love preschool. i bet they have a blast!
i bet rich had a really fun time in utah. and byu won so that is another bonus!
so why don't you have a phone?? that is no fun. well hope you have a good rest of the week and weekend!
love,
rachel
Post a Comment