ok so i accidently posted without writing anything. this is the first time i've actually been excited to see rain so i could put aurora in her new rain boots!! poor thing wasn't strong enough to hold up the umbrella! miss you guys!
What a doll. She has the raincoat and everything. I have a cute purple umbrella I am bringing for her but I think I need to find a smaller one. At least her feet didn't get wet. Miss you too.
3 comments:
ok so i accidently posted without writing anything.
this is the first time i've actually been excited to see rain so i could put aurora in her new rain boots!! poor thing wasn't strong enough to hold up the umbrella! miss you guys!
What a doll. She has the raincoat and everything. I have a cute purple umbrella I am bringing for her but I think I need to find a smaller one. At least her feet didn't get wet. Miss you too.
You can almost hear the music "singing in the rain" playing while you're looking at those pictures! Cute! Cute!
Post a Comment