i can't wait for aurora to see olive again! i hope they are good friends!! but olive better watch out b/c aurora has an awful temper and she likes to claw at people's faces. yikes!! ps-are you going to blog on that mormon posse lacey thingy?? danny is having a lot of fun catching up with old friends.
I just looked at that blog. It's mostly Danny's & Rich's group of friends. I didn't really know any of them too well, but it's fun to read and see what everyone has done! Cute picture of your family though, you're always so photogenic!!
3 comments:
i can't wait for aurora to see olive again! i hope they are good friends!! but olive better watch out b/c aurora has an awful temper and she likes to claw at people's faces. yikes!!
ps-are you going to blog on that mormon posse lacey thingy?? danny is having a lot of fun catching up with old friends.
Believe me Olive can hold her own, I'm worried about Aurora, Olive likes to hit!
I just looked at that blog. It's mostly Danny's & Rich's group of friends. I didn't really know any of them too well, but it's fun to read and see what everyone has done! Cute picture of your family though, you're always so photogenic!!
Post a Comment