Thursday, October 12, 2006

Thank you, thank you!

Thanks Kathy and Rachel for the posts! That is so funny about Aurora! Fox did the same thing, but he used vaseline instead of shampoo! That does not come out of carpet by the way... Olive is starting to say words like momma and popper (pepper). She also likes making the sssss sound. I could just see Danny stuffing himself with food! But he's lucky because he just burns it off with all of the sports he plays!

We just got a call from the pediatrician's office and they have the results from Olive's lab work. She had another abcsess (sp?) on her upper thigh, so they took a culture and it turns out it is MRSA, which is a form of staff. So I'm off to the pharmacy to pick up another antibiotic for her. We're already putting bactraban in our noses and nails twice a day (everyone) and poor olive is going to be on two antibiotics plus the tylenol (she has a fever on top of everything else!). Sorry to vent, I'm just kind of tired of this!!!!!!! I wish that it would just go away and leave us alone :(

Colleen and Jane came over on Tuesday and played all day with us, it was so much fun. It reminded me of how much I miss having friends to hang out with. Olive was such a brute to Jane though, she wouldn't share any of her toys and she kept yelling at her. Jane cried and everytime she saw Olive she would run to Colleen! By the end of the day though, Olive was warming up to her and talking to her. I'm worried about Christmas time with Olive and Aurora. Olive tends to get aggresive when their are other kids in her territory. Maybe I shouldn't be worried, I have heard that Aurora can hold her own....

1 comment:

Rachel said...

yes, i think aurora and olive will be a good match for each other. we will see how it goes at christmas!
that is fun that you got to hang out with colleen. she told me she is pregnant again! how exciting!! how has she been feeling?
good to know about the vaseline...i am not going to let aurora get ahold of it.
and that is so sad about the abcess or however you spell it. and a fever on top of it all!! poor little olive. why do you guys put stuff in your noses and finger nails?? is that to keep the germs away? i hope it goes away soon too!
have a good weekend! give the kids kisses for us!
love,
rachel