Wednesday, August 15, 2007

cousins come to visit!

hey everyone, why hasn't anyone posted!!?? sheesh. well jamie and the fam came monday and the kids have been having a lot of fun and not getting enough sleep! just wanted to post a few of the cute pictures. hope everyone else is doing well!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kathy said...

cute pictures, Aurora and Jamies youngest (can't remember her name) look more like sisters than she and Gracie. I can't believe Aurora is that bad, the thing is she has been sooooo good for so long she just seems bad now. maybe she is justing trying to rival with attention that TY get with all of his crying. Can't wait to see you. I am going to the cannery with Nelda on Saturday. I would rather go garage saleing! Kathy

zrd222 said...

I can't believe how blonde Gracie's hair is! Aurora and Reagan look like they go to the same hairdresser, such cute girls!