Thursday, August 16, 2007

Not much going on here, just trying to get the house back into order. Which is ten times harder to do pregnant when I can't lift anything too heavy! Olive had her 2 year check up and she's weighing in at a whopping 23 pounds :) 5th percentile for weight and 50th for height. Her dr gave her a quick autism test because of her delayed speech. The test results still need to come back but the dr is quite certain that it's just her speech and not autism. I'm not worried at all, I just let her do it to make her feel better. She's probably the most thorough pediatrician that we've ever had.

This saturday is the Olympia Pet Parade and the kids are going to walk in it with Franklin and Jane and Clark Warren. Then we have an adult's only ward salmon bake at a member's house on the lake. Boating activities and good food, can't wait! Which reminds me, I need to get a babysitter.... Hmmm, Kathy what are you doing? J/K :) I think that you're proably tired of seeing us after we destroyed your house for a week.

No comments: