Friday, August 24, 2007
Twilight
I just finished the book Twilight, I can't even put into words how excited I am to start the next one! I started it at midnight last night and read until the sun came up! It was soooooo good! I want to go out and buy hundreds of copies and hand them out, everyone should read it! I won't say anything more because I don't want to spoil anything for you guys, except it was soooooo goooooood!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh my gosh! yes, it is so good! i only just finished ch 7 last night. i wish i was a faster reader! and i make myself stop reading at 11pm so i'm not too grumpy the next day :) jamie introduced me to the book. and she has all 3 of the books in the series. she has read each of them like 10 times each. no kidding. she looooooves them. i can't wait to buy the other two :) doesn't edward seem so dreamy??!! maybe my opinion will change later...
anyway, i could go on forever. have fun reading the other books!
this book is completely bogus...i think i know my vampires...and animal blood!?!?! that is definitley not a compensating substitution for a vampires vital need of human blood, and it certainly wouldnt satisfy they're UNCONTROLLABLE drive and craving for the only viable substance out there. Seriously...Stephanie Meyer...she is way out of her leauge.
Anyway...Forks is a little to close to home...im glad im moving to idaho.
Post a Comment