Thursday, August 23, 2007

It's going to be a crazy month!

You are so funny Rachel, Aurora's hair looks so cute! My favorite picture is the one where she's saying cheese! It looks like you had tons of fun with your family, Jamie's fam looks great! We've been really busy trying to get our house back in order and the last step is for Rich to put down baseboards around the house. Actually our friend will do it, but I'm sure Rich will help measure and hold the hammer :) After that, we can move stuff back agains't the walls!

Our next month will be crazy, Rich is traveling 19 days for work, byu games, & school. He gets to go to Tokyo and Bangkok for school and that's pretty exciting. One thing that I've been looking forward to is our Michael Buble concert next week! Yay! Fox starts school on the 5th of Sept and he's so excited "to go and learn lots of stuff." Then Pepper starts dance and preschool we do the whole dance of driving everyone around again!

I'm feeling 100% better, still a little tired, but not sick anymore, what a relief. I have a dr.'s appt next week and I kind of want to skip it because they're going to draw more blood, ick. I'm 15 weeks now, so at the end of Sept I get to find out what I'm having, I'm so excited! I was in Old Navy last night getting a baby gift and they had so much cute stuff, I have to know so I can start shopping! I talked to Diana yesterday and she had an ultrasound and Marigold weighs 4 pds 2 oz. So she's right on target for her due date :) Olive is fine, the autism test was just a formality, my dr. is very by the book and thorough, which we appreciate very much, but sometimes can worry over nothing. Other than her speech delay, she shows no other signs of autism, but all the same it's better to take the test and find out rather than live in our naivity.

What are you guys doing this weekend? Any big plans with Kathy? I've got a baby shower and I have to feed my parents animals on Friday and Saturday, woohoo.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

zennie, i better get some pictures once the house is all ship-shape! i can not wait. i am sure it looks totally awesome.
it does sound like a busy month for you guys! a busy month for everyone...derek and school, diana and baby, us and danny's surgery, kathy and all her travels, and you guys with the house, travels, school, activities, etc. oh my gosh, i am sooo jealous that you get to see michael buble! i wanted to see him last year for my bday but it was too expensive. i can't wait to hear all about it. i love his voice.
oh i can't wait either to find out what you are having! any inklings?? something tells me its going to be a boy...:)
no big plans...danny has a campout with the ym and i am staying home to read my new favorite book--twilight. have you heard of it? oh man, its a good one! i love it!!
have fun at the shower and feeding the animals!
love,
rachel

Rachel said...

zennie, i better get some pictures once the house is all ship-shape! i can not wait. i am sure it looks totally awesome.
it does sound like a busy month for you guys! a busy month for everyone...derek and school, diana and baby, us and danny's surgery, kathy and all her travels, and you guys with the house, travels, school, activities, etc. oh my gosh, i am sooo jealous that you get to see michael buble! i wanted to see him last year for my bday but it was too expensive. i can't wait to hear all about it. i love his voice.
oh i can't wait either to find out what you are having! any inklings?? something tells me its going to be a boy...:)
no big plans...danny has a campout with the ym and i am staying home to read my new favorite book--twilight. have you heard of it? oh man, its a good one! i love it!!
have fun at the shower and feeding the animals!
love,
rachel