Monday, August 06, 2007

Diana's shower was sooo nice! Her friends did an awesome job, they should be party planners! I had to leave while she was still opening presents, but what I did see, she got a lot of really cute outfits and lots of pink stuff. I think that she'll rival Aurora with a new outfit for every day! They had lots of yummy food and everything was decorated so nice. Oh my gosh, I didn't even say how nice the house was! It sits right on the water of the sound and I mean right on the water! They have a deck around there house and then it's a 3 ft drop down and the beach is right there! It was beautiful and we even saw a seal swimming up to the beach with a fish. I want to live on the water :( It's an amazing house. Diana needs to get on here and post some pics of the party!

How did Ty's dr. appt. go? Did he get some new medicine, is it working better?

No comments: