Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Got a haircut

So I was reading Eclipse (3rd book of the series) yesterday and Pepper asked if she could do my hair. I was so involved in the book I didn't realize that she was cutting my hair until she was already done and even then I didn't care, I just kept reading. So now I definately have some roosters, but most of the cutting she did underneath so you don't even know, but she did cut it really close to the scalp :)

PS: Derek and Brian can kiss my vampire butt.
PSS: I've been feeling the baby move for a couple of weeks, but last night I actually was able to see it move. Kind of exciting, can't wait to find out what it is in a month!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BUT only has one t in it Zenie. Haha, you thought you could spel.