Thursday, August 02, 2007

Dr. appt

I had my dr. appt today and I'm measuring on "the large side" as my dr. put it. I already knew that, I feel a lot bigger than I did with my other kids. I also gained 5 pounds :) Which is great considering how nauseous I felt. I wasn't feeling very well earlier today while I was getting my haircut. I had to have her stop and let me lay down twice and she technically didn't finish, but it was close enough for me because I felt like I was going to pass out! It happened again while the dr and I were talking and he had me lay on my left side. I felt so much better and the room stopped spinning. Apparently the uterus can slip around and if you're sitting sometimes it will shift to the right. And that's where your major blood arteries run, so my blood pressure went down and that makes you feel sick and like you're going to pass out. I learn something new everyday. The kids were horrible at the appt and I've vowed never to bring them again. I don't want to go into specifics, but I was so embarrassed (and steaming mad) when I left.

This weekend is Diana's shower on Sat. morning and after that Colleen is having a crafty party where we're going to learn how to applique. Then for the rest of the weekend we're going to packing up our house in anticipation for dropping the popcorn off the ceiling and our new carpet. Kathy might come up and help us this weekend move stuff and watch the kids, which would be a huge help! Then next week I'm going down to Olympia to stay at Kathy's while all that messy stuff happens. yipee. I already am tired just thinking of all the packing and moving that we're going to have to do :(

Congrats Rach on graduating, you're amazing! I'm the queen of unfinished projects, so hip hip hooray for you! I can't wait to see your announcement, I bet it's so cute :) Have fun this weekend, I agree it's so nice to have our hubbies home! I can't wait until Rich is done with school and it will be every weekend instead of once a month. I makes me really appreciate that once a month weekend :)

No comments: