Friday, August 17, 2007

RIP Cougar

Fox and I went to feed his fish this morning and he wasn't in his tank! After calling Rich and finding out Rich didn't do anything with it, we turned to Pepper and Olive. Pepper says that Olive took the fish while she was outside and calmly led us to the living room where it was lying on my NEW CARPET! Of course Olive couldn't have opened the tank, so the truth finally came out that Pepper had taken the fish. Fox was in tears and Pepper just had a blank look on her face. Pepper took the fish and flushed it and then went on time out. Poor Fox, he took it really hard for about 2 minutes before starting to talk about what he was going to name his next fish.

Sidenote: Rich wanted to paint the family room gray and I finally gave in and put on the first coat of paint last night. When I woke up this morning, it looked a little periwinkle to me. Rich loves it, but he's color blind and had to ask me what color it was. I lied and said gray. I'm hoping the second coat will give it a more gray look. Or else we might have a periwinkle room. PS: I wanted a golden yellow color.

No comments: